Sage has completed a universal update to its cloud accounting software Sage One. The updated enables client users to manage physical stock and associate stock with costs. The update was in response to requests from small business customers to help them increase business profitability, Sage reports.
White PaperThe case for the continuous closeContinually closing is not a continuous closePARTNER INSIGHTS
SPONSOR CONTENT FROM:
Sage One Simple Inventory includes features that help customers manage inflows and outflows of stock based on sales and purchase invoices, plan for seasonal changes and popular retail periods, monitor stock levels with indicators and caution workflows, and integrate sales processes with accounting.
“Sage One Simple Inventory is another step towards moving our customers closer to a professional environment for entrepreneurs where admin is invisible by 2020, freeing up business builders to follow their dreams,” said Nick Goode, executive vice president of product at Sage. “We have our foot on the gas and will continue to deliver the solutions to market that our customers demand of us — delighting them with seamless updates that help them meet their ambitions.”
Sage One starts at $10 a month. Learn more here.
Sage updates cloud accounting software with inventory management tools
- BlackBerry KEY2 Teaser Video Shows Dual Rear Camera Setup, Improved Keyboard
- Moto Z3 Play Launch Expected on June 6 as Company Sends Invites for Brazil Event
- Oppo Realme 1 to Go on Sale via Amazon India Today: Price, Launch Offers, and More
- 10 Facts You Think You Know About SEO That Are Actually Myths
- Email: The oft-overlooked backbone of successful content marketing & SEO