(Adds detail, background)
May 22 Nordic telecoms firm Telia said on Monday it was buying Finnish cloud services firm Nebula from private equity company Ratos in a 165 million euro deal.
* Telia says buys 100 pct of Finland’s Nebula Top at an enterprise value of 165 million EUR ($185 mln) on a cash and debt free basis.
* Telia says expects synergies above 10 million euros within three years from cross sales and production cost savings.
* In 2016 Nebula had net sales of EUR 35.1 mln and an adjusted EBITDA of EUR 13.5 mln.
* Based on its 2016 results, the purchase price corresponds to an EV/EBITDA multiple of 12.8x, not considering synergies.
* Telia says deal is subject to approval from the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority and is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2017.