It still feels like a long way off, but as of today there are less than 100 days till Christmas. If you haven’t already, it’s time to start thinking about your holiday plans, and time to start getting your Christmas marketing campaigns together to ensure you maximize your seasonal opportunities.
And one additional consideration you might want to look at this year is Pinterest. The platform has been working hard to elevate its status as a go-to destination for eCommerce, moving away from its ‘social roots’. Along this line, they’ve introduced a range of new tools and features, including native video, image-defined search and a raft of new ad options and improvements, all of which are worth checking out. And with more than 100 million active users, it’s likely that at least some of your audience are active Pinners.
And even more compelling – according to Pinterest:
“People on Pinterest tend to spend 2x more than the general public, with 67% of them using Pinterest to plan for “all things holiday”
With consumer spending predicted to hit $880 billion this year, it’s worth exploring all avenues available – if Pinterest isn’t currently in your plans, this infographic outlines why it should be, and how people use the platform in the lead up to the festive season.
Categories: Social Media
Planning Your Christmas Marketing with Pinterest
- How to get a cheaper mobile phone contract
- The great game debate: Gamers talk PC versus console gaming
- Adobe MAX 2017: New Creative Cloud apps, next generation Lightroom, Sensei updates, more
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) With 4.7-Inch Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- BlackBerry Patent Licensing Director Victor Schubert Says He Has Left the Company