A future update to the PC version of Dying Light will add new features to its developer tools, allowing you to further customize the open-world zombie game.
As detailed in a short video on the game’s official YouTube channel, the update introduces three new features for editors: terrain creation and editing, the ability to import custom models, and multiplayer support.
Developer Techland introduced developer tools for Dying Light earlier this month, allowing players to build their own maps, spin custom stories, and come up with “insane scenarios limited only by the imagination of the author.”
Leave a comment letting us know what you’ve been able to create so far using the developer tools. And for more, be sure to check out IGN’s Dying Light review, which praised its exhilarating exploration, rewarding carnage, and engrossing side quests.
DYING LIGHT UPDATE WILL ADD NEW DEVELOPER TOOLS
- Social media influencer Polo sentenced after man held at gunpoint over web domain
- Social Media Is Failing To Eliminate Fake Content
- Personal income tax rate cut soon, hints Nirmala Sitharaman
- 12 Ways to Build a Winning SEO Strategy on a Small Budget
- SEO Explained In Eight Simple Steps: Let’s Clear The Confusion