Heads up: All products featured here are selected by Mashable’s commerce team and meet our rigorous standards for awesomeness. If you buy something, Mashable may earn an affiliate commission.
Search engine optimization is something we seriously can’t seem to get away from — whether we like it or not, it’s the new “it” skill that almost every employer looks for.
The only issue? So many of us don’t actually know what SEO is. We hear about it all the time, see it in job requirements, and maybe know it has something to do with Google. This SEO for beginners online course can fill you in on almost everything you need to know, and there’s no experience required.
Get ready to be guided into the world of search engine optimization, broken down into three factors: utilizing keywords, knowing the search engine tracking tools for websites and blogs, and concrete instructions on how to get your site popping up first.
Going far past headlines, this course gets into the real nitty gritty of stuff that may have overwhelmed you in the past, including HTML coding, 404 Errors, how to track monthly searches, and optimizing social media.
This SEO online course was made for beginners and it’s only $11
- Apple reportedly requires Comcast and Charter to sell iPad, Apple TV as part of iPhone deal
- Social media addiction: There’s a cure for that
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place
- Microsoft Project xCloud vs Google Stadia: How do the cloud gaming services compare?
- Cloud gaming may be great for gamers but bad for energy consumption